Friday 13 July 2012

Meet the Bakers - Bangalore

Close on the heels of the roaring success of the Chennai edition of The Baker Showcase, Home Bakers Guild presents to you the Bangalore Edition of this event. With 15 participants and less than a month to go, all we can do at this moment is drool over the photographs of these divine-awesome-lovely-yummy goodies.

Follow the event here - https://www.facebook.com/events/444591822227990/


If you are in Chennai, pack your bags and bring your sweet tooth to the Garden City of India, namma Bengaluru. Trust me, it will be a weekend worth its weight in cakes. 


If you are already in Bengaluru, you'd still need to beat the traffic to reach here on time. From my past experience with the Chennai event, it's perfectly alright to say that the early bird gets the cakes. If I were you, I'd be at the venue an hour earlier ! ;-)


Keep watching this space for interviews on our bakers and the exotic goodies they are going to bring to the showcase !


August 4 it is, at Atta Galatta, Koramangala. Map below ! See you soon !


View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. Yes i agreed,I Like to see another post in your blog, Printing and letterhead design Use ful to me and my friend keep updates Wholesale Printing Articles.

    ReplyDelete

Munch on....